The No Touch Tool Keeping Germs At Bay, While You Fly Away
Before COVID-19, many people took good health for granted. Now, if you don't go out in public with face masks and the right personal protective equipment, you could put yourself and others at risk of contracting the novel coronavirus.
Welcome in Clean Access Key to your line up of COVID-19 defence products.
Some features of Clean Access Key
- No Touch Door Opener
- Stylus Pen
- Bottle Opener
- Button Pusher
Use the tool to open doors, press the elevator button, or even carry grocery bags when you don't have a free hand to reach for the hand sanitizer.
Keep reading to find out how this product compares to other top hygiene products in your hand sanitizing arsenal.
Keep These Hygiene Products On Hand When Traveling:
- Soap and Water
- Hand Sanitizer
- Disinfecting Wipes
- Clean Access Key
There's No Replacing Soap And Water
The CDC recommends washing your hands often, Clean Access keychain doesn't replace washing your hands or using hand sanitizer.
Also, the fewer contaminated surfaces you touch, the less likely you are to transfer the virus onto your hands in the first place, which makes this no touch tool a MVP when traveling during a pandemic.
How To Efficiently Wash Your Hands For Optimum Hygiene:
Any article on hand hygiene would be remiss without reviewing the CDC recommendations for keeping your hands clean and preventing the coronavirus spread.
Follow these steps and wash your hands as often as possible:
- Wet your hands with running water, turn off the faucet, and apply soap generously.
- Rub your hands together vigorously to lather them and spread the soap around. Include the backs of your hands and get the soap in between your fingers.
- Scrub for a minimum of 20 seconds. Don't forget to get under your nails.
- Rinse your hands.
- Air dry your hands or use a clean towel.
Hand Sanitizer Protects, Clean Access Key Prevents
According to the CDC, alcohol-based hand sanitizer quickly kills microbes on your hands. However, they don't kill all kinds of germs.
Hand sanitizer is the second most effective way to practice hand hygiene behind proper handwashing.
You can't always get to a sink, but you can carry this protective item in your purse or jacket pocket and leave a bottle in the car. Additionally, it doesn't promote resistant microbes.
Can't Forget To Pack The Disinfecting Wipes
Disinfecting wipes are more like the cleanup crew of the COVID-19 hand hygiene strategy.
The CDC recommends the following guidelines to keep surfaces clean:
- Wear disposable gloves while cleaning and disinfecting surfaces with disinfecting wipes or other products.
- Clean surfaces with soap and water to remove as many germs and microbes as possible before using a disinfectant.
- Soap and water significantly reduce bacteria and dirt on the high-traffic surfaces. Disinfecting kills the germs that remain for a potent 1-2 punch.
- Practice routine cleaning based on the frequency of use. For example, customer service counters, shopping carts, and keypads require disinfection between each use.
- High touch surfaces include any object that people often touch, such as desks, phones, headsets, tables, light switches, doorknobs, counters, toilets, faucets, handles, and sinks. When possible, avoid these surfaces and use Clean Access as a shield between you and anything left behind by others.
Hygiene Benefits Of Clean Access Key:
- Zero contact design lets you push the elevator buttons, open doors, use PIN pads at the grocery store, and turn off light switches without touching frequently used surfaces.
- The antimicrobial brass composition makes it easy to clean with disinfectant wipes without damaging the tool.
- Use the stylus tip to ring doorbells or press keyboard keys when entering information on public terminals.
- The U-shaped area acts as a hook to leverage against door handles. Adept users can use it to carry grocery bags without making contact.
- Small & compact size makes Clean Access one of the most convenient hand-sanitizing tools to transport. Try slipping a container of disinfectant wipes or a bar of soap in your pocket.
- Ergonomic design: The round finger hole provides a comfortable way to control the touch-free tool while using it.
Are You Ready To Get Back To Travel?
We definitely cannot wait for things to get back to normal, and will be keeping our clean access keychain handy for every step of the way.
Want A Clean Access Key Of Your Own? Get Yours Here Clean Access Key
Wash your hands, wear a face mask, keep hand sanitizer handy, and bring your brass touch tool; Clean Access Key, with you wherever to go as part of your smart COVID defense!